A Successful Career / A Blue Ribbon Resume
Specializing in customized career strategy management for senior managers and executives
As an executive, you urgently need a targeted, effective job search strategy. Your career marketing materials must also be polished and distinctive. With a professional, “blue ribbon” solution from A Successful Career, you will increase your probability of success.
You can succeed!
NOT LIKE THIS >
How can I help?
You are a mid-manager, senior manager, or executive who wants to capture a new career opportunity…
And you know the competition will be fierce.
At the senior level, desirable positions are fewer and farther between than for less advanced job seekers, and employers’ expectations of value are much greater. Consequently, you need to take a careful look at how you shape and execute your job search and career plan.
Do you relate to any of these statements?
- My resume isn’t getting any response, and I don’t know what’s wrong.
- This resume helped earlier in my career, but I’m concerned it won’t take me to the next level now.
- I don’t have a LinkedIn profile and don’t have the time to bother with it, but everyone keeps telling me I need one. What’s so important about being on LinkedIn, anyway?
- My resume gets me some interviews, but I haven’t interviewed for a job in 15 years, and everything’s different now. I’m sure I’ve missed out on jobs I should have landed because I blew the interview.
- I feel like I’m spinning my wheels trying to do the whole job search thing by myself.
If any of these career challenges sounds close to a situation you’re experiencing, help is available and closer than you might think.
By developing customized career marketing tools that showcase your value persuasively and using a personalized, value-oriented approach, I can increase the effectiveness of your job search – and in some cases actually shorten it. Being able to get results like that is what excites me about the work I do for clients.
“Georgia helped me organize my entire career search into a manageable, well thought-out process. In addition, she provided me with the documents that statistically put me in the top 4% of job searches by resume and in the top 3% on LinkedIn!” [Roy landed a new VP position within about 3 months.]
–Roy Olsen, Vice President, Facilities Development
You don’t have to feel stuck with any aspect of your job search. I have successfully assisted countless mid-management to executive-level clients to pursue and capture their desired positions.
Learn how I can help – submit your resume!
Already know you need a consultation?
Confidential Information Respected
I will not share your personal information with any third party unless I receive specific written authorization from you.
I will preserve your privacy by keeping your information confidential.
Helping Clients Succeed Since 1991